Do you have plans for Saturday? I do, and to be honest with you I am quite excited for Saturday to get here. Do you wonder what is going on Saturday that has made me so excited? The International Quilt Festival is returning to Chicago this year and it starts tomorrow!
I want to go for so many reasons:
– To see all of the vendors – and the new products they have.
– To meet other quilters – when quilters get together they are like family from the moment they meet!
– To walk the many aisles and run my fingers over the fabrics – I almost sound like David Taylor!
– To view the many, many beautiful quilts on display – my mind will be spinning by the time I leave.
– To stretch my imagination and get my creative mind working harder – oh the things I will see and the new ideas I will get!
So what are you doing Saturday? If you are in the Chicago area, stop on by. The inspiration will be magnificent!